With web offset variable data printing, it is possible to have personalized communication channels with each client.
Variable printing is an innovative procedure which joins speed and efficiency of web offset printing, with the possibility of customisation, characteristic which normally belongs only to digital printing. It is now possible to have the best of both worlds by joining these features: optimisation of production costs and production time.
In the same printing session multiple documents, different from one another, get automatically printed without interrupting or slowing down in any way the printing process. This can be done thanks to Mediagraf web offset experience and the use of Kodak highly specialized and technologically advances printing systems.
Customisation applied to Web offset power
By joining web offset variable data printing, infinite copies all different to one another can be printed.
- Leaflets for Mass Market Retailers
- And many other
Printing different graphical or textual elements per copy
In a dedicated printing area, different graphical or textual elements can be printed per copy.
- Bar code
- QR code
- Different numbers
- Short texts
In this way You can have a different copy per client.
Advantages of web offset variable data printing
Combining variable data technology to roto-offset creates many advantages:
- Targeted distribution The possibility address leaflets for strengthening one-to-one marketing strategies. Optimising the number of printings and therefore costs, by orientating distribution to specific areas.
- Geolocation Targeting distribution of printings in an efficient was thanks to geolocation and the infinite customisation possibilities.
- Multichannel Encourage access to multichannel web through incentives, promotions and competitions which through the use of QR codes or simple numerical codes, convince the customer to visit our web site, use apps, and follow the page on social media.
- Customer loyalty Organize competitions with customised prizes which will attract clients to the selling point. This can be done by promoting initiatives which involve the return of the leaflet at the selling point to activate promotions such as “win the groceries”, or discounts on the end price etc..
- Cost reduction If The company has many stores which need different customisation per store, variable data printing enables further savings avoiding plate changes per printing (which have a large impact on total cost).
- Environmental sustainability Variable data printing is environmentally sustainable, it optimizes time to market, reducing paper consume thanks to a targeted distribution, it enables to reduce energy consume and therefore major respect for the environment. Printings used for promotions which involve the return to the selling point are recycled to pollute less.