We consider health and safety not only of central importance but one of the most relevant priorities, and due to this we dedicate ourselves on an ongoing basis in implementing new resources to pursue the highest safety standards.
Safety management responsibilities extends to all of the company, starting from the employer, who takes care of it in first person, ending with each single worker, each one in its own specific competence.
We have identified who in our personnel has the responsibility to apply safety regulations and to carefully and continuously monitor the compliances of regulations, as well as checking their effectiveness.
We set ourselves as fundamental objective, the definition of a continuous working condition improvement plan, with careful attention to manual handling loads by workers, chemical risks and noise risk.
Mediagraf’s committment in security:
Mediagraf agrees to:
- Act responsibly, respecting safety and health regulations;
- Pursue a continuous improvement to safeguard health and safety throughout the evaluation of risks connected to work activities for each single task;
- Promote the use of preventive actions and/or planning of initiatives to improve working conditions and reduce personnel risks.
- Prevent accidents, “near misses”, injuries or any work related disease also throughout the empowerment and involvement of work force and external suppliers.
- Provide employees with specific individual protection apparel, employees agree to wear ad use them following the specific received training;
- Provide specific formation, informative, and training courses for workers, staff and managers, RSPP and RLS. In particular adequately trained personnel, able to face emergencies (emergency team, fire emergency team, and personnel for first aid service)
- To inform all external workers in an adequate way, through prior evaluation of risks they might encounter whilst working. DUVRI is handed prior to the start of working activities.
- Observe and respect all safety regulations, norms will be constantly monitored and updated according to current legislation.
To this end, we have introduced a health and safety management system on work place following OHSAS 18001:2007 norm.